View Larger Map
« Back

Bryn Oer Tramroad

About

The Bryn Oer Tramroad was constructed between September 1814 and April 1815 to connect the Bryn Oer coal patches and Trefil quarries with the Brecknock and Abergavenny Canal at Talybont on Usk. 

Road Directions

Follow the signs for Trefil off the A465 heads of the Valleys road. The walk starts outside the Tafarn Ty Uchaf public house.