View Larger Map
« Back

The Great House

About

Originating from around 1550, this is a grade II* listed building believed to have been a gift from Queen Elizabeth 1 to the Earl of Leicester and used as a hunting lodge by him. All bedrooms are ensuite.

 

Road Directions

The immaculate, comfortable and welcoming Great House stands in the heart of the pretty conservation village of Laleston. The Great House is conveniently situated just five minutes off exits 35 and 37 on the M4 just outside Bridgend in the village of Laleston.